Style – American Single Malt Whiskey
Crafted from the same malts as Rogue’s notorious Dead Guy Ale, malted two row barley, munich and crystal malts create a unique whiskey wash that offers an intriguing range of flavors. Aged more than two years, the finished whiskey has dark cocoa, coffee and caramel tones that are reminiscent of Dead Guy Ale. This whiskey is not only great to sip, but also holds up in a spirit-forward cocktail.
BARREL: New American Oak Char 3
Ingredients: 2-Row, Munich & C15 Malts; Distiller’s Yeast & Free Range Coastal Water.
- 2018: Best Oregon Whiskey – International Whisky Competition
- 2018: Consumer Choice – SIP Awards
- 2018: Gold – Cigar & Spirits: World Spirits Competition
- 2018: Gold – Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018: Gold – Fifty Best, American Single Malt Whiskey