Style – Brown Ale
From the hazelnut capital of the United States, this nutty twist on a European brown ale was originally crafted by Rogue Brewmaster John Maier’s good friend and avid home-brewer, Chris Studach. Hazelnut Brown Nectar offers a hazelnut aroma with rich nutty flavor and a smooth malty finish.
Ingredients: 2-Row, Munich, C15, C75, C120, Kiln Coffee, Brown Malts; Perle & Sterling Hops; Hazelnut Extract, Free Range Coastal Water & Pacman Yeast.
- 2018: Platinum – Meininger’s International Craft Beer Awards
- 2018: Platinum – World Beverage Competition
- 2018: Best of NW/Pacific Region – United States Beer Tasting Championship
- 2017: Silver – Brussels Beer Challenge
- 2017: Best of US – American Brown Ale – World Beer Awards